Looking to lower your Auto Insurance premium? We can help!
Finding the best auto insurance coverage is one of your top priorities. You do not want to pay a lot, but you want to make sure the coverage is the best, as you never know when or if an accident will occur. We believed everyone should be able to get insurance within their budget. Whether you need a new auto insurance policy and have a bad driving record or only have Non-US driver’s license or out of state license, need to replace a cancelled policy, we can help getting the coverage you need.
We Represent multiple Massachusetts Insurance Companies, we shop their rate for you, so you can get the best rate to fit your budget.
What to Look for With Auto Insurance?
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
At Friendly Insurance, our job doesn’t end when you purchase the policy. We are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to helping you report a claim.