COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE
Limit Your Company’s Liability with Commercial Vehicle Insurance
If your business owns its own vehicles, the operation of your auto fleet could be your largest liability, especially here in Massachusetts with the slippery, snowy roads on which we are accustomed to driving in the winter. Regardless of the type of vehicles your employees operate, whether they are small automobiles, large dump trucks, or tractor/trailers, it’s important to ensure that they have coverage behind the wheel. A commercial auto insurance policy will give them this protection, providing the following types of coverage:
- Liability coverage in the event of an at-fault accident that results in property damage or bodily injury to another party.
- Protects your company’s vehicles against damage resulting from collision, fire, theft, vandalism and glass breakage.
Considering that not all businesses operate the same types of vehicles, business auto insurance coverage needs will not be the same from one company to another. As independent insurance agents, we will take the time to assess your business’s auto fleet operation, and the risks to which it may expose your company. Our job isn’t done when you obtain the coverage, but rather we are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to guiding you through the claims process in the event of a loss.
BUSINESS OWNERS POLICY INSURANCE
What is business owner’s insurance?
Business Owners Policy, or BOP, combines some of the basic coverage needed by a typical small business into one standard package at a discounted premium. A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines several types of commercial insurance, including General Liability and Property Insurance allowing small to medium sized businesses operating in a low-risk category to get the needed coverage in one policy. Consolidating all the necessary business coverage into a BOP insurance policy can be a good idea for small businesses looking to save money while getting their insurance needs covered.
How Business Owners Insurance Works
Typically a BOP insurance policy will provide the following coverage:
- Business interruption insurance (covering losses that cause you to shut operations or reduce production for a time). Business interruption insurance can provide money to off set lost profits or to pay continuing expenses (typically for up to a year for insured losses).
- Crime insurance (covering loss of money or securities resulting from burglaries, robberies or destruction) as well as losses from employee theft or embezzlement.
- Vehicle coverage for rented or borrowed vehicles.
- Business Owners Insurance insures a damaged property for replacement cost value, which means that you would receive enough from your settlement to replace the property at today’s value.
- General liability protection that insures against claims of bodily injury or property damage by someone injured at the business. The liability portion also covers the cost of defending lawsuits that claim you are responsible for causing bodily injury or property damage.
Other coverage can also be added to meet specific needs of the business. Make sure you know your need for business insurance, and get all the coverage required to protect your business.
COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
Does Your Business Have Enough Liability Coverage? General Liability Insurance Protects Your Business Against A Lawsuit!
From Workers’ Compensation to Commercial Auto Insurance, there are many types of coverage business owners must consider, and General Liability Insurance is the type of policy that helps protect your company in the event of a lawsuit. Considering the litigious nature of today’s society, it’s crucial to ensure that you have protection in case an accident turns into an expensive lawsuit, preventing your business from falling victim to financial problems that could jeopardize its operation.
General liability insurance is typically included in a business owner’s insurance policy, but as independent agents, we will review your existing policies and help you better understand the coverage you have in place and the options available to you. We will assess your particular situation and design coverage that fully protects your business from the risks it faces. Our work doesn’t end when you obtain the coverage, but rather we are available to assist you year-round, from answering any coverage questions you may have to helping you report a claim.
WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Workers’ Compensation Coverage Protects Your Valued Employees Against Work-Related Injuries!
If your company has employees here in Massachusetts you are required by law to secure workers’ compensation insurance. This type of policy will provide your employees with coverage in the event of a work-related injury, helping them finance medical bills that can quickly add up. Workers’ comp provides indemnity payments for employees with long-term absences from their jobs, as well as offers an employee’s beneficiary a death benefit in the unfortunate event of a work-related death
In its simplest form, the workers comp system strives to be the most effective process available to get an injured worker back to the workforce as soon as possible. It provides the employee with peace of mind; reassuring them that if an on-site accident did occur, they would receive appropriate medical attention—without the heightened cost.
471 Western Avenue
Lynn, MA 01904
Call (781) 593-4344
Monday-Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 2 PM
15 Wood Street
Lowell, MA 01851
Call (978) 452-3800
Monday-Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 2 PM